We are searching for a Senior Product Development Engineer to help us meet the growing demand for our services. You must be a creative, analytical and energetic individual with the ability to work effectively on multiple projects as both a team member and independently.
The following skills are required for this position:
- A minimum of 5 years of medical and/or life sciences product development experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative product designs from a list of product requirements.
- Strong communication skills and the ability interface directly with customers.
- Efficient working practices and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with the mechanical design of plastics, ideally with high volume disposable products.
- Proficiency with Solidworks.
- Thorough understanding of conceptual design, design refinement, rapid prototyping methods and design for high volume manufacturing.
- Minimum of a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar engineering degree.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, including a healthcare plan, dental, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, paid time off, holidays and life insurance.
*To apply, please submit a cover letter that highlights your relevant experience and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.