ID that Works
Our industrial design (ID) services will help you achieve the look, feel and usability that is critical to the success of your product in the marketplace while ensuring full functional performance. We achieve this by employing highly experienced ID talent that not only works closely with the engineering team, but has an engineering background. This combination ensures that the concepts we generate for you not only represent great ID, but will not conflict with your device’s functions and requirements, including design for manufacturing.
Our ID service offering includes:
- Conceptual design
- Designing for human factors, ergonomics and ease of use
- Designing devices that are intuitive and easy to use, including those intended to be CLIA waived or for use at the Point of Care
- Incorporating user feedback, Voice of the Customer
- Brand identity conformity
- Photo-realistic renderings for your use in presentations and marketing material
Additional ID Services:
Voice of the Customer (VOC)
We are advocates of VOC (A.K.A. Quality Function Deployment / QFD) processes and encourage our customers to pursue this valuable design input to incorporate the end-users’ expectations, preferences and aversions. We can assist with basic VOC research and are experienced in incorporating formal VOC research results into your design.
We can design products that are so easy to use that it is difficult to use them incorrectly. We accomplish this by performing a full analysis of potential use and manufacturing process errors, and design to eliminate these errors through intuitive design and failsafe design features.