Does your project involve microfluidics, small volumes or fluid dynamics?
We have completed over 100 projects with fluid handling requirements in volumes ranging from milliliters (ml) down to microliter (µl) volumes.
The following is a summary of our experience and expertise in microfluidics, small volumes and fluid dynamics.
Meeting Other Fluidic Requirements
- Multichannel fluidics and complex fluid distribution devices.
- Difficult to handle fluids including bodily fluids, solvents, biological reagents, low boiling point fluids, and those of varying viscosity.
- Hydrophobic and hydrophilic materials.
- Researching, specifying and integrating membranes and custom matrices of nearly unlimited type.
- Fluids under high pressure and vacuum.
- Rehydrating dried reagents.
- Lyophilized beads.
- Blister pack design and integration.
- Atomization and aerosol nozzle design.
- Sealing using o-rings, laminates, sonic and laser welding, thermo bonding, and solvent bonding, among others.