Wearable Drug Pump
Develop a wearable device with an automatic mechanical needle deployment and drug delivery system.
- For delivery of low molecular weight heparins
- Medical grade adhesive for securing to skin.
- Automatic insertion and retraction of 30 ga. curved needle to 3.5 mm depth.
- Pinch valve to open fluid path to drug reservoir.
- Low profile (>5MM thick)
- Drug driving mechanism is a wave spring with pressure plate against flexible pouch.
While all projects benefit from our development process and expertise in design, engineering, and in-house rapid prototyping, this project highlights our expertise in: